Tarot, the 15th century card game, allows players to gain personal and spiritual insight on one’s current or upcoming spectacles whilst presenting potential pathways towards success.
The totally tarotastic e-book is 37 pages to help guide you on your spiritual journey of tarot and allow your reading abilities to prosper. Whether you are needing guidance in your relationship, career or day to day, tarot can assist you in your decision making and so much more! The guide is easy to use and helps readers understand all 78 cards including their upright and reversed meanings and possible interpretations.
The possibilities with tarot are endless with an array of card spreads, reading topics and potential outcomes that, with this guide, can turn anyone into a tarot reading expert.
To assist you in your journey the totally tarotastic journal features include:
- A reference guide to the major and minor arcana card meanings
- An 8 step reading preparation plan
- Space for notes and reminders
- Over 30 different tarot spreads ranging from three card to twelve cards spreads
- Beautiful intricate illustrations that make understanding easy and fun
- Compatibility with a majority of tarot decks